The post Utme for Landmark University 2016/2017
has Commenced. All students with jamb minimum score of 170 are all invited to apply for the post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) for Landmark University 2016/2017.
General Requirement for the post Utme for Landmark University 2016/2017
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposedcourse of study.
Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Click Here to Apply For Landmark University Post UTME 2016/2017
How To Apply For 2016 Landmark University Post UTME
- Visit The Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form. Fill the application payment form with the required details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- On completion and submission of application payment form, a preview of the application will be displayed. Kindly verify the information provided and then proceed to make payment by clicking on the “Pay” button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you are expected to make payment of N5, 000. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment and the service charge varies by the card providers.
- After successful payment, an SMS containing your login details would be sent to the phone number and email address supplied.
NOTE: You are expected to return to the Admission Application Portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the login passcode, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form. On completion of the application form, kindly submit and print out copies of the completed form.
NOTE:Further information about POST-UTME screening exercise will be communicated to you via the email address and phone number supplied.
You are also expected to come along with the following documents for the screening exercise:
- Printed Application Form
- A copy of form payment teller/receipt
- A copy of Screening Fee receipt
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results, if available
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Letter of evidence of sponsorship
- Letter from your religious leader
Click Here to Apply for Landmark University 2016 /2017
post Utme 2016/2017
university post utme 2016
poat utme cutoff
landmark university post utme